I spent more than two hours working on the directions/information part of the Missing Jewels game. I created the information pages and buttons and figured out the navigation. I then decided it was time to test it. Every single button works perfectly except one. I have deleted the button, renamed the button changed the name of the frame I want it to go to.... So far this has been going on for about 30 minutes and it still won't work. I wonder if I sent it to a frame number instead of a frame label if that would work. I'll go try that real fast although I don't want to do it that way just to see what happens. Then I'm quitting for tonight. Maybe if I start fresh with it tomorrow I will see what I am doing wrong.
On a positive side, I spent quite a bit of time trying to make the jewels that the children will gain along the way to earning the missing jewel. I didn't like how they came out so I posted them to the Message Board at Daisie Company where I have many friends asking for input. Audrey Jeanne Roberts one of the artist's there was wonderful and created some great jewels for me.